The Financial Aid Office of Pacific College respects and adheres to the Code of Conduct published by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) which states:
1. No action will be taken by financial aid staff that is for their personal benefit or could be perceived to be a conflict of interest.
2. Information provided by the financial aid office is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect preference arising from actual or potential personal gain.
3. Institutional award notifications and/or other institutionally provided materials shall include the following:
4. All required consumer information is displayed in a prominent location on the institutional web site(s) and in any printed materials, easily identified and found, and labeled as "Consumer Information."
5. Financial aid professionals will disclose to their institution any involvement, interest in, or potential conflict of interest with any entity with which the institution has a business relationship.
The current NASFAA Code of Conduct is published at: https://www.nasfaa.org/Code_of_Conduct
Explore our programs, decide whats best for you and take your first step to your new life.
(Citadel) Satellite Campus
5675 Telegraph Rd #330
Commerce, CA 90040
Inland Empire Satellite Campus
3602 Inland Empire Blvd
Bldg A, Room 100
Ontario, CA 91764
9am - 8pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 1pm
8am - 8pm
8am - 6pm
8am - 1pm
© Pacific College. FAFSA School Code: 032993.