Financial Aid can assist students who are unable to meet the costs of attending college. Financial Aid can come in the forms of federal aid, state aid, grants, scholarships, loans, and payment plans. The first step to finding financial aid is to apply using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for need-based aid. Pacific College makes every effort to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
Financial Aid Office ([email protected])
Tonya Parker-Jones – Interim-Director
Taula Jackson – Advisor
Lucy Cordova – Advisor
Financial Aid Office Hours
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Pacific College participates in the following Federal Student Aid (Title IV) programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work Study
- Direct Subsidized Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans
- Pacific College also offers tuition financing options and encourages students to apply for scholarships:
- No interest monthly payment plans for up to 20 months.
- Scholarships offered by third parties.