Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016-17 Catalog
- Performance Fact Sheet for Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Performance Fact Sheet for Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Performance Fact Sheet for Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Performance Fact Sheet for Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing
- Performance Fact Sheet for Diploma in Vocational Nursing
Pacific College is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
BPPE oversees California’s private postsecondary educational institutions by conducting reviews of educational programs and operating standards, impartially resolving student and consumer complaints, and conducting outreach.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone: (916) 431-6959
Toll Free: (888) 370-7589
Main Fax: (916) 263-1897