Transfer Information

Help for Brightwood College Students

Learn how Pacific College can help you finish your education!  We are WASC Accredited!

Call us direct at (626) 833-9296 or email us at

Help is available now!


Students who have completed coursework at a college or university since leaving high school may submit their official academic transcripts for evaluation of transfer credit to Pacific College. Students with degrees from non-U.S. colleges and universities must submit official translation to English and an evaluation prepared by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE) member organization.

Pacific College accepts credit from regionally accredited institutions. It may also accept credits from institutions that are accredited by an accrediting association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, provided that the quality of the institution and instruction can be verified.

The official descriptions of the courses submitted for consideration for transfer must be comparable to the coursework at Pacific College. Official course descriptions from the catalog of the college or university where credit was earned will be used to determine comparability, and must be provided by the student during the evaluation process.

Only college-level credits will be considered for transfer. No remedial or developmental courses will be considered for transfer. Only courses with an earned grade of “C” (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or higher will be considered for transfer credit.

Pacific College has not entered into an articulation or transfer agreement with any other college or university.

Challenge Examinations

The maximum number of credits accepted for challenge examinations is 15 semester units. Recognized challenge examinations include:

Experiential Learning Credit

Pacific College does not grant credit for prior experiential learning except as required by law.

An undergraduate transfer applicant:

  1. Must participate in the enrollment process with an Admissions Advisor,
  2. Submit a completed application for admission,
  3. Shall submit proof of a high school diploma or its equivalent
    1. from an institution that meets the requirements of a state Department of Education or the United States Department of Education, or
    2. from foreign coursework translated to English and evaluated by a credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®) to be equivalent to a United States high school diploma, or
    3. from a state-issued high school equivalency certificate received after passing any one of three high school equivalency tests recognized by the United States Department of Education: the General Educational Development (GED®) Test, provided by the GED Testing Service (GEDTS®); the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET®), provided by Educational Testing Service (ETS); and the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC™), provided by CTB/McGraw-Hill.
  4. Submit official academic transcripts to the Registrar’s Office for any coursework completed at a postsecondary institution.
  5. Meet any program-specific entrance requirements as noted for a particular program of study.
  6. Complete an enrollment agreement and pay any fees due at time of enrollment.

Discover Pacific College

Explore our programs, decide whats best for you and take your first step to your new life.

Main Campus & Mailing Address
3160 Red Hill Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Call: (800) 867-2243
Call: (714) 662-4402

Los Angeles
(Citadel) Satellite Campus

5675 Telegraph Rd #330
Commerce, CA 90040

Inland Empire Satellite Campus
3602 Inland Empire Blvd
Bldg A, Room 100
Ontario, CA 91764

Admissions Office


9am - 8pm



9am - 5pm



9am - 1pm




Service Desk


8am - 8pm


8am - 6pm


8am - 1pm

Admissions Process
Application Requirements
Transfer Information

© Pacific College. FAFSA School Code: 032993.