Pacific College is an accredited private institution that has been teaching students since 1993. We have three convenient Southern California campus locations in Costa Mesa, Ontario, and Commerce, and also offer online programs.
- The perfect fit for those looking to enter or advance in their healthcare careers.
- Offered as either a full-time or part-time program.
- Available as a diploma and an Associate’s degree.
- The Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing would allow graduates to enter the second year of an RN program.
Bachelor of Science In Nursing (RN to BSN Completion)
- Online program provides the flexibility that a working-RN schedule demands.
- Designed for Licensed Registered Nurses who are ready for the next step.
- Curriculum covers the issues that patients face and how health care is delivered.
- Topics such as ethics, research, physical assessment, leadership, and critical thinking are explored, giving graduates a well-rounded view of the current healthcare climate and preparing them to advance in their careers.
Master of Science In Nursing (FNP)
- Offered online as either a full-time or part-time schedule.
- Virtual class time with instructor.
- Practicum hours take place at an approved healthcare provider.
- Graduates eligible to take national certification exam for advanced nursing practices.
- Curriculum focuses on management of the stable, acute, and chronically ill patient in rural and urban communities.
- Gain the knowledge and experience needed to manage the healthcare needs of individuals and families.
Complete the form for more information.